Sunday, October 30, 2011

Drink Locally, Eat Locally


Thus far, the "not so fast food" at Tom Wahl's, home of the best burger in New York state, has been our choice when eating out, but for lunch today, the missus on I on a date opted for Garbage Plates at Nick Tahou's. I ordered a base of French fries and baked beans covered by Zweigle's Hots, chopped onions, and God only knows what else. I wanted to return there for dinner. For home, we picked up a Genesee Beer Heritage Collection 12-pack at $7.99, which includes the resurrected 12 Horse Ale, an "iconic beer" about which a local beer-blogger has waxed eloquent — Genesee 12 Horse Ale Trots Back to Consumers.

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Pints in NYC said...

Great post.

I wonder - do they make "organic" garbage plates? Is such a thing possible?

I've got to look up where I can try some Genesee in NYC.

Cheers!

October 30, 2011 at 5:02 PM  
Blogger Enbrethiliel said...

+JMJ+

I wish I could eat this post.

October 31, 2011 at 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home