Sunday, April 1, 2012

Gillian Welch and David Rawlings Perform "By the Mark"


    When I cross over
    I will shout and sing
    I will know my Savior
    By the mark
    Where the nails have been

    By the mark
    Where the nails have been
    By the sign
    Upon His precious skin
    I will know my Savior
    When I come to Him
    By the mark
    Where the nails have been
    A man of riches
    May claim a crown of jewels
    But the King of Heaven
    Can be told from the prince of fools

    On Calvary Mountain
    Where they made Him suffer so
    All my sin was paid for
    A long, long time ago

    I will know my Savior
    When I come to Him
    By the mark
    Where the nails have been

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

5 Comments:

Blogger sapper05 said...

I believe the correct name is Mount Calvary, not Cavalry. Cavalry is a military unit.

April 2, 2012 at 7:27 AM  
Blogger Iosue Andreas Sartorius said...

Bad cut and paste job. Thanks.

April 3, 2012 at 7:09 AM  
Blogger 박태민 마태오 said...

How did you write the text in two columns?

April 3, 2012 at 9:24 AM  
Blogger Iosue Andreas Sartorius said...

I just figured that trick out, from here:

http://www.tweakmyblogger.com/2010/12/split-post-area-into-two-columns.html

April 3, 2012 at 8:36 PM  
Blogger 박태민 마태오 said...

Awesome. Thanks!

April 3, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home