The Humane Economist
The New Beginning links to The Imaginative Conservative's Ralph E. Ancil article on the economist whose "writings on society assume a traditional Christian worldview, [and who] broadens his interpretation of the process of disintegration and decay by adding evidences from the social sciences, including the science of economics, that must be kept in any picture of society that aims at completeness" — The Ideal Economy of Wilhelm Roepke.
A list of my old blog's posts on the economist:
- Austro-Distributivists Unite!
- An Austrian School Distributivist?
- A Call for Peace Between Paleo-libertarians and Neo-distributists
- The Austrian School and Distibutivsm
- A Libertarian Looks to Belloc, Röpke, Agrarians, and Distributists
- Can "Thrift" Unite Distributivists and Austrianists (and Confucians)?
- Wilhelm Röpke
- Röpke on Centrism and Decentrism
- A Humane Austrian
- Wilhelm Röpke, Libertarian Traditionalist
- Again, the Great Wilhelm Röpke
- Yet Another Wilhelm Röpke Post
- Look to Wilhelm Röpke
- The Humane Economist
- A Roepkean in the House
- Where Röpke and Schumacher Meet
- An Appreciation of Wilhelm Röpke
- "The Wilhelm Roepke Solution to Our Economic Woes"
- Roepkeanism in India