Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Vespers Perform "Got No Friends"

    When I come home I hope to have that letter
    When I come home I hope to have some mail
    When I come home I hope to have that visitor
    But when I return there's no one there
    Uh uh uh uh

    Well I got no friends today
    And I wonder if tomorrow will be the same
    But I know no matter what I do
    Jesus I will always have a friend in you

    When I go out I hope to hear a hello
    When I go out I hope to find a smile
    When I go out I hope the sun will be waving
    But as I walk out there is no one there
    Uh uh uh uh
    Well I got no friends today
    And I wonder if tomorrow will be the same
    But I know no mater what I do
    Jesus I will always have a friend in you
    Oh oh oh oh

    Well I got no friends today
    And I wonder if tomorrow will be the same
    But I know no mater what I do
    Jesus I will always have a friend in you

    Well I got no friends today
    And I wonder if tomorrow will be the same
    But I know no mater what I do
    Jesus I will always have a friend in you

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home