Sunday, October 14, 2012

The Manosphere and Me

[Ladies, kindly stop reading here.]

The New Beginning was kind enough to answer my request for "any manospheric sites you might recommend" in the discussion to this post — A Married Man (Me) Reads Roissy. In addition to Chateau Heartiste, sites recommended were Alpha Game, Dalrock, Hawaiian libertarian, and The Spearhead. When I first heard of it, I was a bit skeptical, but after touring around The Manosphere a bit, I'm convinced of its value.

Long-term readers may remember back in '05, some six years before my repatriation, an independent linguistic analysis using The Gender Genie found yours truly to be "the manliest of all manly men" earning the title "The Alpha Male of the Korbloggers".

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

1 Comments:

Blogger papabear said...

I think if the writers in the manosphere (or androsphere) couldn't appeal to the experiences of many ordinary (beta) men, it would not be growing. While I have been against feminism, the manosphere has helped me understand better the need for patriarchy and why it is of prime importance in the "culture war."

October 15, 2012 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home