Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Bull-Dyke Cop Molests Two Femmes in Public

Follow cryptogon.com's link to one of the most disturbing and disgusting videos from post-America, that is if you find gross (and I mean gross) violations of civil rights and human dignity by government employees disturbing and disgusting — Irving Women Claim Assault, Humiliation After Roadside Cavity Search. From the link:
    The women said that the female trooper, Kelley Helleson, proceeded to use her fingers to search their anuses and vaginas, using the same latex glove on both women, on the side of the road in full view of other passing vehicles.

    On the video, the trooper can be seen feeling around Dobbs’ bra. Then, Dobbs says, Helleson opened the back of her jogging pants. “At this point, I’m in clear shock. I can’t even believe this is happening. Turns me around goes down into the front of my pants into my inner thigh and at which point she goes up with two fingers. I just look at her and say ‘oh my God, I’ve just been violated.’”

    Without changing her latex glove, Trooper Helleson began searching Ashley Dobbs. “She went down, then turned me around, and went down my front and then she actually dug. I didn’t know what I could say, what I could do. I felt hopeless.”

    “I was molested, I was violated. I was humiliated,” Angel Dobbs later said of the incident.
The first commenter righlty lists the charges that should be filed: "Illegal search and seizure, assault, aggravated assault, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault (they are armed), rape, aggravated rape and possibl[e listing] on the sex offender registry."

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home