Friday, May 24, 2013

Defending the Château

The Young Fogey answers a critic who says, "I don't understand why you read the trash produced by Roissy" — Why Roissy, again. The Fogey rightly reminds us that "he [Roissy] tells the unvarnished truth about human sexuality, as part of fallen human nature, and human biodiversity (groups on average aren’t equal)" and that "beneath the amoral bluster, he’s profoundly conservative." More:
    His message is a splash of cold water in the face trying to wake up two kinds of well-meaning nice guys, who are related: conservative Christian white knights like you seem to be, and their politically correct, peer-pressure liberal cousins who now dominate the culture (they’re Christian heretics, a ripoff of Christianity). The guys who do everything mainstream society, including the conservative churches, tells them about trying to be nice, pedestalize women because of their God-given love for them, and wonder why they end up alone.
A conservative blog for peace, one of the first blog's I ever read ten years ago, was where I first read Cheateau Heartiste. I was retardedly somewhat put off at first, but quickly realized this genius was only speaking truths (and let's face it; the truth is scary) that I had learned the hard way during years of single and married life. Great that this site is out there for my younger brothers. I shall impart his teachings on to my son in a way my boomer dad never did.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home