Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Brotherhood of the Traveling Rants (2013)


Through the magic of Netflix.com, this past weekend I watched Gavin McInnes's The Brotherhood of the Traveling Rants (2013), and developed a greater appreciation of a guy exactly the same age (동갑) as me, links to whose rants have appeared numerous times on these pages.

This movie is not for the easily offended. Heck, I could have been offended by his jokes about cerebral palsy, having a beautiful daughter suffering through that condition, but "taking offense" and "taking great umbrage" is a modern-day American pastime that I do not partake in. In fact, Mr. McInnes checks himself after that joke, realizing how retarded he is for making it. He comes across as a lovable (not, I am not gay) buffoon. Lots of vulgarity, but ultimately a film about friendship and family values.

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home