Sunday, October 4, 2015

Cowpocalypse


Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret (2014), "the shocking, yet humorous, journey of an aspiring environmentalist, as he daringly seeks to find the real solution to the most pressing environmental issues and true path to sustainability," was my Netflix.com pick t'other night.

The documentary, made by a somewhat self-absorbed Millennial, clearly exposes animal agriculture as the gravest threat to the environment, far greater than fossil fuels and fracking, and more devastatingly exposes Greenpeaces and Sierra Clubs of this world for ignoring this issue, suggesting they were on the payroll of the animal agricultural industrial complex. Most importantly, the film definitively demolishes the arguments of the misanthropic anti-population crusaders, explaining how the world could be easily fed on a plant-based diet, which is why this blogger chooses to abstain from meat.

Labels: , ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger Mercurius Aulicus said...

Just out of curiousity - do you eat eggs or milk or fish?

October 5, 2015 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Iosue Andreas Sartorius said...

I've always hated eggs. I eat dairy when it's given to me. I have no problem with hunting or even sustainable meat, just don't eat it myself. I don't eat fish but might under the right circumstances.

October 9, 2015 at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home