Friday, May 13, 2016

The Young Fogey's Religion (and Mine)

    I'm not überfromm pious; what little religion I have is all Catholic before Vatican II, sometimes translated into Anglican English. I don't live up to the teachings of the church but I never attack them, something cultural Catholics understand. My goal's modest: confess and commune before I check into purgatory.
One of the first bloggers I discovered back in '03 — Dating: Notes on my first post-red pill relationship. The Young Fogey's comments above comes as a footnote to this observation: "Just as important as the blue pills some men need (no shame in that, just biology; I happen not to need them*)." Me neither, thanks to daily exercise, natural eating, and what I call Tantric NFP, which happily failed about nine months ago.

Labels: ,

Bookmark and Share

2 Comments:

Blogger The young fogey said...

You're welcome! Now when are you going to update your blog's feed and subscription service from The Western Confucian to this one so I can better keep up with you?

May 13, 2016 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger papabear said...

A new book you may wish to check out: http://easternchristianbooks.blogspot.com/2016/05/an-interview-with-carl-olson-on.html

May 14, 2016 at 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home