Saturday, June 11, 2016

Lock 32's Brews


The Lock 32 Brewing Company, the most local of all breweries for me, located a bike-ride away in Pittsford's Schoen Place on the Erie Canal, is not mentioned in this fine article noting that "Rochester and New York are riding the buzz of a booming beer industry" — Cheers!

The "iconic brews" of the venerable Genesee Brewery are of course mentioned, as is the Genesee Brew House, where since its opening I have celebrated every birthday of mine, which I celebrated last night.

On the way home, at the supermarket I celebrated in a post titled "My Weggies," I took the "Wegmans Craft Your Own 6 Pack Beer" opportunity to purchase a Muel Fuel Double IPA, 5 Eight 5 Irish Dry Stout, which I had for breakfast, Flower City American India Pale Ale, and Lock Ness Scotch Ale, which I am drinking as I blog (along with the Sierra Nevada Brewing Company's Pale Ale, the standby, and Otra Vez™, in the "nearly extinct gose style, to recall the fine times I spent in Chico, California). These local brews did not disappoint, as may craft beers often do, especially IPA's, and the bottles are nice, too, aren't they?

Labels: , , , ,

Bookmark and Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home