Numbers Don't Lie (but the Media Does)
- • American blacks commit homicide at 11 to 12 times the per-capita rate of whites.
• A multi-city study found that police were “47 percent less likely to discharge their weapon without first being attacked if the suspect was black than if the suspect was white.”
• Black officers in the NYPD were more than three times likelier to use their gun at shooting scenes than white officers.
• As a quotient of overall homicide victims for their respective groups, whites and Hispanics were three times more likely than blacks to die as a result of police shootings.
• In 2015, 36 unarmed black males died from police shootings, whereas 52 police were murdered.
• So far in 2016, twice as many whites than blacks have died from police shootings, matching the pace set last year.
• A study of “America’s 75 largest counties” in 2009 found that compared to their percentage of the population, blacks were overrepresented 380% as murder defendants, 300% as assault defendants, and 413% as robbery defendants.
Writing for Lew Rockwell, Linh Dinh in "Death of a Nation?" also has some numbers and hatefacts:
- Complaint: Police always targeting us, they always messing with the black man.
Fact: A city where the majority of citizens are black (Baltimore for example) …will ALWAYS have a higher rate of black people getting arrested, it will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting stopped, and will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks getting killed, and the reason why is because a city with those characteristics will ALWAYS have a higher rate of blacks committing crime. The statistics will follow the same trend for Asians if you go to China, for Hispanics if you go to Puerto Rico, for whites if you go to Russia, and the list goes on. It’s called Demographics.
Complaint: More black people get arrested than white boys.
Fact: Black People commit a grossly disproportionate amount of crime. Data from the FBI shows that Nationwide, Blacks committed 5,173 homicides in 2014, whites committed 4,367. Chicago’s death toll is almost equal to that of both wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. Chicago’s death toll from 2001–November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321.
Complaint: Blacks are the only ones getting killed by police, or they are killed more.
Fact: As of July 2016, the breakdown of the number of US Citizens killed by Police this year is, 238 White people killed, 123 Black people killed, 79 Hispanics, 69 other/or unknown race.
Fact: Black people kill more other blacks than Police do, and there are only protest and outrage when a cop kills a black man. University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012. Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period.
Complaint: Well we already doing a good job of killing ourselves, we don’t need the Police to do it. Besides they should know better.